The project focused on the development and implementation of a holistic sustainability strategy in the business activities and core processes. For this purpose, the most relevant sustainability issues of the company were first identified. In an analysis of the current situation, sustainability impacts were recorded in accordance with the dual materiality principle and the existing sustainability measures were evaluated. Based on this, alternative actions and measures were derived to implement sustainability holistically and evaluated for their effectiveness.
Development of a holistic sustainability strategy (for compliance with current ESG regulations, if applicable).
• Impact analysis and stakeholder to determine sustainability impacts after dual effectiveness
• Derivation of alternative courses of action and measures for implementing sustainability in business activities and core processes
• Effectiveness analysis and evaluation of existing and newly introduced sustainability measures
Our responsibility in the project:
• Conception and implementation of the workshop series including objectives, topics, methodology and expectations
• Moderation and workshop leadership
• Business analysis as well as evaluation and processing of the workshop results
• Technical expertise in the area of ESG and supply chain due diligence law (German: LkSG)
Project roles that we have staffed:
Business analyst, workshop leader and facilitator, sustainability expert